Raja Beta | stars 15th January Mon-Fri 6:30pm @ ZEE TV

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Zee TV is gearing up to bring to its viewers a brand new presentation, Raja Beta. The hunt for the cast is already on. Raja Beta will air from 25 September at 6:30 PM from Monday to Friday.

Coming to the concept of Raja Beta, the show will narrate how an orphan kid will fit in very well in an illustrated family of doctors.The crux of the story will revolve around how he is the best son, best grandson, best brother, and best nephew… but will he be the best husband?
EXCLUSIVE details on Zee TV’s upcoming show Raja Beta!

Zee TV is gearing up to bring to its viewers a brand new presentation, Raja Beta. The hunt for the cast is already on. Raja Beta will air from 25 September at 6:30 PM from Monday to Friday.

Coming to the concept of Raja Beta, the show will narrate how an orphan kid will fit in very well in an illustrated family of doctors.The crux of the story will revolve around how he is the best son, best grandson, best brother, and best nephew… but will he be the best husband?
EXCLUSIVE details on Zee TV’s upcoming show Raja Beta!
When Zee TV rebranded in October 2017 this was the first new show to be announced. But it is the last to launch.

I think the story would be like this that he accidentally kill the younger son of family and to fill up his space he'll take care of family.

#FilmyMe

I think the story would be like this that he accidentally kill the younger son of family and to fill up his space he'll take care of family.

#FilmyMe
U r saying about the same story of a bengali movie called "Manik", starring Jeet & Koel. Movie was awesome.

U r saying about the same story of a bengali movie called "Manik", starring Jeet & Koel. Movie was awesome.
I didn't watch that movie and I'm not even know Bangali. Haha! Is that prove that I'm flimy 😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock