Breaking RBTV clears dues to Antrix; to resume service shortly

Without payment how signal will come,Antrix only allowed them to disconnect signal

Buyer companies made a big mistake to buy Reliance Digital. Instead, they should launch a new DTH with a new name. Now they are trapped badly. They might lose everyone if signals remain unavailable for few more days.

If Veecon wants to buy the RDTV it should buy it before it's starts selling to TATA SKY ADTV bcoz a huge customer base moved towards them.
Secondly, don't know why but I feel that company is giving it's best to stay in market. Yes it's not going to be that easy as RDTV never look into the TPs, Number of channels, HD, etc before which we discuss in forum.
But, now this company is doing its best to grab the eyeball in changing things but with no profit. This one time investment is going to be difficult to arrange for them.
I think govt. should give them chance to change the things.
And, RDTV should remove all HD Channels and add more and more regional SD channels at affordable price.
When see profit they should focus on HD Channels.

MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Reliance Big TV (RBTV) today settled its dues of Rs 28 crore to Antrix Corporation (Antrix) thereby ensuring the immediate resumption of services. The court, which has released the order, has asked Antrix to RBTV’s reinstate services today, according to Pantel Technologies MD Vijender Singh.RBTV was using satellite operator MEASAT’s transponders for providing its DTH service. DTH operators in India have to go through Antrix for hiring transponders even from foreign satellite operators.... Reliance Big TV clears dues to Antrix; to resume service shortly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock