Breaking RDTV website updated with new channel additions

What happened all of sudden to Anil business, he was declared most successful business man and Mukesh his brother is richest Indian i guesss

Understand it this way..I can answer to all but my english is weak. :blush::blush:
I can't find any better example than this for Anil ambani :smile:
and Mukesh Ambani today also is the richest..no doubt in that

Actually it was Mukesh ji who made situation worse for anil by providing free telecom and 4G internet services for whole year under the brand Jio , as a result people stop paying other operators including Anil's RCom thanks to dual sim phones where people can easily use Jio sim

so family politics :)

otherwise he can save his brother from being insolvent :(

so family politics :)

otherwise he can save his brother from being insolvent :(

You can call it that way afterall it was Mukesh who set up RCom in 2002 but after their father's death that telecom business goes out of his hand and anil capture it. Anil even include a clause in agreement which prevents Mukesh from getting into telecommunications business and after expiry of that agreement Mukesh is back in action to take revenge

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock