REASON FOR UPDATE OTA FIRMWARE

• Thread starter Mayur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,445

Mayur

Reaction score
why dth operator release latest firmware what is the benefit update to latest firmware for dth stb suppose i don't update my stb on latest firmware so any problem hesist on feature. please tell me .

Broadly speaking if they have to improvement the options of interface then they realease new version.

I am not sure if you can manually stop the OTA update. Because as far as I have experience it automatically comes and gets installed.

But technically speaking if you can stop the update then you will continue to use the old Firmware without any issues.

Only thing is that the newly intriduced options and features will not be available to you.

thank you shiwesh bro 1 more question why not stb hang or jam between ota firmware upadte just like android phone for memory issue.

MAYUR SHAH said:
thank you shiwesh bro 1 more question why not stb hang or jam between ota firmware upadte just like android phone for memory issue.

Because memory allocation is fixed in STB and is only used by STB software. Apps and other programs are not using the memory in STB like mobile phones.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock