• Thread starter Drake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,615

Drake

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm using an Airtel HD DVR since July 2015 and so far faced a very peculiar issue twice.

Btw, I never keep my TV & DTH in standby mode 24x7. I prefer to keep it switched off when not in use.

One day I scheduled a Recording and kept my DVR in standby mode. The duration of show was 1 hr so the REC resumed at 6:55 pm and ended on 7:05.

When the recording stopped, I switched on my Tv & DVR to check and it showed 70 Mins total duration and in the list it had that Green Button symbol.

Now, after 3-4 hrs when I tried to play it showed 0 Mins and Failed. In the listing too it had a Red Cross.

After a month or so, I was watching a show in Zee Cafe. At the same time I was Recording another show in FX. So, during AD break I switched to FX and saw the REC Timer which was around 24 Mins at that time.

Next day when I tried to view that recording it again showed 0 Mins, Failed and had Red Cross in the listing whereas on that day it showed 70 Mins and had Green Button symbol.

So far I've recorded and viewed many movies and tv shows but I really don't understand why that error occurred and those two recordings showed failed when it was successfully completed coz it wasn't raining, no power cuts and signal was full too.

Can anyone explain the logic?

Thanks.

Bro i think problem in recording settings,if possible reset the stb & try:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock