Seeking Help Recording issues observed with Sun Direct HD HS8103 STB

1) Please see my earlier reply on how to identify same transponder numbers. Moreover, while recording is going on, if we press the OK button in the remote control, it displays channel numbers that we could switch to in white. Other channel numbers are greyed out. That is one way to safely switch to another channel without the worry of the recording getting stopped.

2) However, Tata Sky and Airtel cost us money even for allowing us to record anything, don't they? I guess we might want to take the good with this obvious disadvantage.

When i checked with SUN Direct customer care, they did not mention this point and they said, recording should be supported.

When i checked with SUN Direct customer care, they did not mention this point and they said, recording should be supported.
Other dths also providing same functionality bro, only able to watch and record same transponder. Except Tatasky

I contacted dealer today about hd recording problem on HEVC STB they said they are working on software patch. Probably in nxt few weeks there will be a update will be available

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock