Seeking Help Regarding Sold 6363 WiFi access, Recently bought this and I have bought the WiFi adapted for connecting WiFi signal from the WiFi modem .But still not

lesly17

Reaction score
My WiFi signal is not connecting saying network error and my WiFi signal has password set up in wi-fi router.how to get resolved to play YouTube from solid 6363

which brand wifi adapter you using with the box bro?

please post a pic of the adapter's box?

only some wifi adapter models having particular chipset (Example : Ralink RT5370) works with the Solid brand boxes

Last edited:
I have this Pagex 150 Mbps usb wifi stick (RT5370) which failed to load on Solid 6141, but worked flawlessly on Freesat V8 Golden receiver. It turns out that the VID/PID info of wifi adapter is also important, not only the chipset. Finally, I had to update the 6141 with HD Box firmware, then the adapter was detected. So if you couldn't find the compatible adapter, then look for an alternative firmware, suited for your receiver.

then the problem was with the pre-installed firmware in the 6141 box. The Wifi Adapters having the Ralink RT5370 chipset are working across all the receiver models of Solid brand. The adapter brands like Binatone, Pagex and Tenda have models with RT5370 chipset. The models from same brands without the Ralink RT5370 chipset are foudn to be not working with Solid models. (same is the case for Pagaria, Skymedia boxes)

(your Freesat V8 Golden will also support other adapters without Ralink chipsets)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock