DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

Logos r available but how can I able to see the logos?
You are not getting this. Logos are not available.
The website thinks you want to register that name and congratulates you because the name you inquired is not registered by anybody before. So the name is available for you to register. It is like checking domain names for website creation or choosing username on a forum. When you registered on DDF, when you typed 'DreamFan', the website showed you that the name you chose was available right? And because it was available, you registered in that name. This is similar to that.

You are not getting this. Logos are not available.
The website thinks you want to register that name and congratulates you because the name you inquired is not registered by anybody before. So the name is available for you to register. It is like checking domain names for website creation or choosing username on a forum. When you registered on DDF, when you typed 'DreamFan', the website showed you that the name you chose was available right? And because it was available, you registered in that name. This is similar to that.
Then how can u find the register trademarks of channels?

Punjab Tak

SgREA5Z.png

Find News18 Bharat logo
Screenshot_2018-10-03-15-24-09-460.jpg

Find News18 Lokmat new logo (similar to other News18 network channels)
Screenshot_2018-10-03-15-26-13-833.jpg

It's going to be an Bhojpuri entertainment channel from Viacom 18(y)
"Andhere mein rang bhatiye" is the tagline and it is in Hindi right? How do you say its bhojpuri channel? Also, looking by their trend, they would name it Colors Bhojpuri (if there would be any channel). I feel it is a program / initiative by Colors.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock