Reliance Digital officially announced unavailability of HD and HDDVR Boxes

Hassan Syed

Banned
Reaction score
It seems Reliance Digital will close its DTH business soon. They are no longer interested in HD business, instead they are promoting SD boxes to new customers. Previously, they never officially announced about the unavailability of HD and HD DVR boxes directly to customer. Now they are clearly rejecting the customers when someone contact them for HD boxes. Few weeks ago when I asked them about the unavailability of HD boxes through email they clearly denied this thing and said, you can buy HD box but now they are clearly denying even about the availability. This also means that Reliance Digital won't add any new HD channel in their DTH as they have no priority for HD customers

NYabmeB.jpg

in future i think they going to off their business

If They Give Their Tps To Sun Direct Then it WIll Be Nice...

SD Dont Want TO Depend On Measat 3b

I think all the customers will miss RDTV PQ, especially Vicky bro. It was really the best among all DTHs(Sd).

:lol bro i also received this same reply from above 2 years:s:s

Vicky said:
:lol bro i also received this same reply from above 2 years:s:s

They were not saying the same through official email. Only their dealers were denying HD boxes at various shops. However, now they are also denying about the availability through official ways.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock