Breaking Reliance digital TV Merge Independent tv website link

• Thread starter boldy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 18,159
Largest DTH with 10 crore subscribers lol. web guy is mixing millions and crores. or maybe crores and lakhs.

Paid channels are for 5 years & FTA channels for 20 years at just ₹63000 instead of ₹72000.
It's a great feelings after to see this all channels only in ₹ 63000 for 5 years nd 20 years, but how many good channels they have worth for the purchase :tongue:

Rs 63,000 my foot. I wouldn't even give Rs 6 for it. And are they nuts? Nil marketing skills. Even if they want to advertise this, they should advertise with words like "No price hike for next 20 years. Just pay Rs 262/month". Who is dumb to pay Rs 63,000 at one go?

See what has changed in past 20 years - we didnt have Cable TV, DTH, YouTube, Online Streaming, Portable Devices, Broadband / 4G / 3G. Are they expecting the next 20 years will see no innovation? Still stay on a "DTH" with only FTA channels?

Thumbs down (n)

Something is fishy there or the whole pond is dirty!:eek:

Here's why:

Lifetime pack is for 5 years free viewing they written on website front page and on packs page, they say for 20 years free viewing for same pack!!!

Which one is true?:unsure:

rh976tQ.jpg

mnsiEcy.jpg

In the specified website it is mentioned as
"The innovative offerings and revolutionary features of Dish tv have earned it a prestigious place of being World's third largest DTH company"
After d2h ,now dish tv acquired independent tv also :p:p??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock