Breaking Reliance digital TV Merge Independent tv website link

• Thread starter boldy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 18,165
In the Home page they are telling that they are asia's largest Dth company, when did that happen & why are they mentioning dish tv there. (Don't know if they are talking about american dish tv or Indian one?)

Seriously even a kid could design a better web page with neat and clean details of the company.
Thai Independent TV offers are really pathetic.No one is going to more than a lac into uncertain future with this DTH .
Reliance BIG TV Mann where you started at and where you have reached....
What could b a more worse end for company like this.

Something is fishy there or the whole pond is dirty!:eek:

Here's why:

Lifetime pack is for 5 years free viewing they written on website front page and on packs page, they say for 20 years free viewing for same pack!!!

Which one is true?:unsure:

rh976tQ.jpg

mnsiEcy.jpg
Nice catch @Bapun Raz bro. I think the whole pond is dirty. I liked your quote as well:clap:

Something is fishy there or the whole pond is dirty!:eek:

Here's why:

Lifetime pack is for 5 years free viewing they written on website front page and on packs page, they say for 20 years free viewing for same pack!!!

Which one is true?:unsure:

rh976tQ.jpg

mnsiEcy.jpg
according to my understanding all channels free for 5 years fta channels free for 20 years

This company has duped many Indian citizens taking booking changes and not installing dth connections yet under the brand reliance dth. They have implemented an innovative crowd funding scam of taking booking fees from lakhs of people to clear off their debts in crores. Their website doesn't seem legit either. Now they have taken their scam to the next level offering 20 years package. Just imagine if they get 1 crore bookings then they will collect 499 crores just enough to clear the debts and disappear. It's possible that they haven't achieved this target so that explains the 20 yrs plan.

Since this is the Ambanis mess we should think twice before patronizing any of their services especially if we have a choice. Such businessmen just borrow money from banks start a business and dispose it off if is in losses and we have a company like pantel who may be reliances B team trying to pay off the debits by looting the public.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock