Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) is going to shutdown on 19th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my RDTV balance around 1100 rs in TS account on 3rd November night. I got installed TS connection on 30th October.
@Karthik. Bro
I did longterm recharge. And have ₹40 remaining as balance. I didnt get anything

Now A good news is coming....

Reliance digital tv will not shutdown on 18th...

They Merge with other company... so wait & watch...

Please wait for 2 to 5 days with other news & More Detail.. :smile:
If it's true they'll merge with Tata Sky. Bcoz, Tata Sky is not able to replace all SD STB with HD STB for free :tongue: thank god I replaced them on time.

They may announce the buyer name if the news is true

Last edited:
I think tatasky. Because a new work order message came to my rdtv registered no. probably the sent common msg to all old rdrv customers.(i already changed 1wk ago)

As Tata Sky was saying to me that you are a deactivated customer so you are not eligible for this offer if you will activate your account then it may be possible for you to get this offer.
Today I try with Airtel I give a miss call to their number and I got call back in just 1 minute. the person on the other side was very passionate to book my connection even I told him that I am deactivated customer of Reliance Digital TV but he said there is no problem in it you will get new connection replacing your old STB and remote of Reliance the offer was that if I will pay 276 rupees I will get 2 months value Prime kids pack 3 months free recording top up and will get HDMI cable remote STB. to get HD channels I need to pay 378 rupees then I will get magic HD topup for 2 months now if Airtel has no objection on the deactivated customers than why Tata Sky is doing all this? I can take Airtel but the problem is that I have already Airtel connection and I want only Tata Sky but god knows they will give me this offer or not?

the person on the other side was very passionate to book my connection even I told him that I am deactivated customer of Reliance Digital TV
Even Tata Sky was passionate in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock