Reliance Digital TV Signals Are Back

Screenshot_2018-05-06-08-38-23-493_com.UCMobile.intl.jpg

Current Position Of RBTV/RDTV In DTH Sector. :rofl::lol:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SCN not in database that's what they said, anyway i don't regret it either. Tata sky was going to be too expensive for me, the only regret is that i have to spend 1500 rs to get new connection.
Got offers from TS, DishTV, D2H and ADTV.
ADTV was the best offer.
Rs 285 for Value Prime Kids, valid 60 days (instead of usual 30 days)
OR
Rs 378 for Value Prime Kids valid 60 days (instead of usual 30 days) + Magic HD valid 90 days (instead of usual 30 days).

For just Rs 378, got RDTV SD STB replaced, got ADTV HD HEVC STB, 60 days of Value Prime Kids and 90 days of Magic HD.
Usual cost would be (285 + 285) + (93 + 93 + 93) = Rs 849.

A neat 55% discount on pack prices, and a HD STB absolutely Free.

Why adtv /ts / dish etc news in rdtv section ?

Why adtv /ts / dish etc news in rdtv section ?
bcoz Without RDTV we didnt have get Those TS/ADTv connections.We r not discussing about TS/ADTV channels/services etc.Its all about Deactivated RDTV accounts

Last edited:
Same question from my side to.
RDTV users doesn't seem to have anything to discuss.
My 500 preregistration gone.
Bro you very well knew RDTV in a poor state. Then why did you waste your money ? I had RDTV now stopped recharging and now looking for buyers. If no buyers available will sell it to newspaper vendor.

Bro you very well knew RDTV in a poor state. Then why did you waste your money ? I had RDTV now stopped recharging and now looking for buyers. If no buyers available will sell it to newspaper vendor.
Some years back I paid 250 rupees or more for a single 2g/3g internet. All in a sudden a revolution of 4g with free offers started.
I thought such a kind of thing is coming in DTH industry. But I now regret for the same.

Guys , any update on when RDTV signal nay come back? Or else i can switch to other dth

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock