Reliance Digital TV Signals Are Back

wt* is active????
Who the hell are you????
are you are marketing agent placed in this forum by Big TV????
Post the screenshots if it is coming in your TV if you can...
Bhai inam not a bit agent only customer plz mind your language

wt* is active????
Who the hell are you????
We have something called as dignity please do maintain as this is a professional forum. If you are having a problem with someone s news their is a way to say it . I hope you know how to be professional if you still have a problem with the post please use report button .

wt* is active????
Who the hell are you????
Behave properly. He didn't told anything that provoking others. You don't know how to behave in a public forum first learn that...:eek:k:
You will be kicked out of the forum if you again behave like this. Just keep in mind.

Hi Guys,
I respect all your replies and I apologize if anybody is offended.
BTW my name is not inam it is Vinay.

I appreciate Viru bhai and others they are distinguished and legendary members and i sincerely apologize to them.

now Mr. Saj 007 if a person is giving wrong information time and again and misleading what will you do?
You can just ignore it as you know it is false but what about others... who are new to this forum and read the posts and seek guidance.
How will the forum be effective in giving correct information?
My intent is to have a vibrant and dynamic forum giving useful and accurate information.

@Liverpudian is this the way you behave in a public forum....?

wt* is active????
Who the hell are you????

My intent is to have a vibrant and dynamic forum giving useful and accurate information

Our forum is already vibrant & dynamic. We need members at least with common sense to know how to behave in a public forum.

Hi Guys,
I respect all your replies and I apologize if anybody is offended.
BTW my name is not inam it is Vinay.

I appreciate Viru bhai and others they are distinguished and legendary members and i sincerely apologize to them.

now Mr. Saj 007 if a person is giving wrong information time and again and misleading what will you do?
You can just ignore it as you know it is false but what about others... who are new to this forum and read the posts and seek guidance.
How will the forum be effective in giving correct information?
My intent is to have a vibrant and dynamic forum giving useful and accurate information.

Mods are their to take care you don't need to worry to keep a check on false news

First of all the news is not false. Even @jay vithlani bro confirmed. I dont use RDTV any more but my relative does. They also confirmed me the same. I expect members like @Liverpudian bro and others to be more decent in a public forum like this. No one here is an agent. Everyone are just customers. This forum is already a dynamic one as @Saj 007 bro said. @radiomusicrtv bro, your news is absolutely true but kindly post confirmatory snaps to confirm. This is a good forum @Liverpudian bro... Please dont disturb the forum atmosphere. @Bapun Raz bro has done enough hard work to keep the forum as No.1 forum. Even till yesterday night no other forums could break Sun DTH added 10 channels. Even today morning I could not find. So, this is a lovely forum..... Don't spoil it please.

@Bishnu15 @Bapun Raz and others i will restrain myself in future and will not repeat it and will be relaxed and cheerful while replying to posts... this time i just felt something was not right in one of the posts and felt that i need to make it aware to everybody and reacted violently.
sincere apologies to everyone.

Presently nobody in our apartment in Bangalore is getting Big TV signal I have been calling Reliance Customer Care since morning but the line is engaged.
If anybody has some clarity and can help please let me know.

Presently nobody in our apartment in Bangalore is getting Big TV signal I have been calling Reliance Customer Care since morning but the line is engaged.
If anybody has some clarity and can help please let me know.

witch error coming in screen ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock