• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Discussion Reliance Jio GigaFiber Rs 4500 ONT Review with Pictures

undercover

Registered
Reaction score
The new ONT with SD of 2500 comes with Single Band wifi (2.4Ghz). Everyone should avoid this because coverage is not good for this device.
If someone wants peace of mind then he should go for ONT worth SD 4500 and for people who want to tinker around should go for ONT worth SD 1500 which comes without LAN.

@saravana184 Can you post pic of Rs 2500 ONT manual ?

romil123

Registered
Reaction score
The new ONT with SD of 2500 comes with Single Band wifi (2.4Ghz). Everyone should avoid this because coverage is not good for this device.
If someone wants peace of mind then he should go for ONT worth SD 4500 and for people who want to tinker around should go for ONT worth SD 1500 which comes without LAN.

That's an Rs 4500 ONT.

Gaurav08

Registered
Reaction score
Gio fiber seems to be a good opportunity for all...but let me tell you the dark side of schemes with regards to jio fiber....one you call the guy in your area for installation these burgers tell you installation time for 2 days....but instead takes approximate 25/days for installation....but they want instant cash with money return policy of 7 days....this opportunity seemed to lucrative...nah here's the catch....while waiting for 25 days I decided to cancel the subscription and they the 7 days policy seems to disappear....
I had made connection request on 7-9 may and cancelled it on june 10....its still in processing the request and making the payment.

Now the executive is telling me to wait for indefinite period as they are processing with there pentium computer and with all time server down.

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock