Reliance Jio Media applies for pan-India MSO license

RE: Reliance Jio applies for MSO licence

anishpai said:
Hey Guys u have got all the news wrong.

Reliance currently has IPTV and DTH along with Mobile service which is owned by Reliance Anil Ambani Group.

Reliance Jio, which has taken Pan India MSO (Digital Cable MSO) License is owned by Reliance Industries. Muskesh Ambani.

In India IPTV is a failed concept and Idea, hence all want to jump to Digital cable services.
And as Prateek bro said Digital Cable MSO have more advanced technology then DTH.

@sagar.patnail bro, the pan india fibre optic that ur saying is being laid down by Jio for 4G LTE and Digital cable services, it has nothing to do with IPTV, as its failed concept.

These are all media hype.:dodgy

Even in 2014 we don't have pan India 2G coverage so forget about fiber optic. :s

anishpai said:
Hey Guys u have got all the news wrong.

Reliance currently has IPTV and DTH along with Mobile service which is owned by Reliance Anil Ambani Group.

Reliance Jio, which has taken Pan India MSO (Digital Cable MSO) License is owned by Reliance Industries. Muskesh Ambani.

In India IPTV is a failed concept and Idea, hence all want to jump to Digital cable services.
And as Prateek bro said Digital Cable MSO have more advanced technology then DTH.

@sagar.patnail bro, the pan india fibre optic that ur saying is being laid down by Jio for 4G LTE and Digital cable services, it has nothing to do with IPTV, as its failed concept.

Not quite sure its failed coz IPTV requires high network reliability which airtel and reliance couldnt provide due to bandwidth issues. Fibre optics can solve that. I was really happy with my Airtel IPTV coz i was able to watch 7 days of recorded program without hassle and extra charges. Given a choice I ll go for IPTV anytime.

sagar.patnaik said:
Not quite sure its failed coz IPTV requires high network reliability which airtel and reliance couldnt provide due to bandwidth issues. Fibre optics can solve that. I was really happy with my Airtel IPTV coz i was able to watch 7 days of recorded program without hassle and extra charges. Given a choice I ll go for IPTV anytime.

bro u r in odisha n iptv airtel has not been started in ur state so how u can use iptv services

prateek1987 said:
bro u r in odisha n iptv airtel has not been started in ur state so how u can use iptv services

I was in Gurgaon for 18 months, I used the service at that time.

prateek1987 said:
basically frm where do u put up? i mean ur hailing place bro.

I am from Odisha, I was working in Gurgaon, got a job in Odisha so returned back.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock