Discussion Reliance JioGigaFiber Gigabit FTTH Service

sumitroy

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Last edited:

sujitnair30

Registered
This map doesn't prove anything. The map can be created by anyone. Someone created the map and named Jio route.

no bro I think it's genuine as someone posted the same question on quora and many of them are saying that it's the jio fiber cable map.

bandelguy

Registered
The map is not up to date. There's a RJIL OFC cable box (in the ground, just like BSNL ones) , almost approximately 300 metres from my home, and it's not even in the map posted here.

I live in Bandel, near Kolkata and still no official word on testing here.

sujitnair30

Registered
The map is not up to date. There's a RJIL OFC cable box (in the ground, just like BSNL ones) , almost approximately 300 metres from my home, and it's not even in the map posted here.

I live in Bandel, near Kolkata and still no official word on testing here.
Yes sir as I said this map is not up to date. I just shared it as I got it.

Feku

Registered
I believe, in cities (1000+), JIO GIGAFIBER will eat the large share of current DTH business. So the current DTH players will remain less relevant in these cities & they will run their business only for rest of India, mainly in rural area. As per news updates, Jio may formally launch the service from this Diwali.

Mayur

Registered
Service allready launch some parts of the country problem is they can't give indivisiual connection if your or my area more people is interested then they think about it I think it's difficult to increase customers Datbase in this way.

In my city and across all cities of my state the municipal corporation has asked all private ISP, LCO to remove their cables from light poles and buildings from one to another as it spoils the beauty of the city.

Lets see what Jio will do now

Top Bottom