Relocate or Transfer Dish Tv

Sandyaks

Reaction score
I need to relocate and transfer my Dish Tv connection to new address. Can someone help me regarding this??

I need to relocate and transfer my Dish Tv connection to new address. Can someone help me regarding this??
I'm not sure how it works now, but a few years back they said they can't take my old dish antenna and cable, I'll have to buy a new one. Not sure how things are now

I don't want to return. Only I have to shift to my new address in same city. What are the charges for doing so.

Bro,please call dish tv and raise a request. Uninstall you can do on your own .For reinstallation have to pay it will be around Rs.400 +taxes.
Pl confirm with cc.

You can DIY or can be done by locally available technician through any shop dealing with Dish or calling CC is last alternate.
You can change address on phone too
Just call CC Dish TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock