Remove Sab TV Ala carte

DubaiMan

Reaction score
I have subscribed to the SAB TV ala carte when all Sony channels were moved as ala carte channels.Now I guess that SAB TV is back as a channel in my base pack(HD Royale Pack) since I can see that Sony TV,PAL and Max are back.Though Max2 and Pix are not back.
Please could someone confirm if SAB TV is a part of the HD Royale base pack and if yes how can I remove it from my ala carte or alternatively would they have automatically removed it from my ala carte. I tried checking it through Dish tv website but I couldnt find anything whereby I could remove my ala carte or whether they have removed it automatically.
Please could someone help me with the process of removal or to check whether its removed.

bro Sony Sab is in base pack...so it will be automatically added in your base pack..just give a mised call on 18002749000..you will get all details about your monthly pack...if you see that Sab is not removed from a-la-carte then just call customer care..they will help you..

Same here...CC Told me sabtv ala carte removed automatically & extra deducted amount credited to your account SOON !

mail to dish tv i am also in same situtation and then i am mail to dish tv and they solve the problm with in 2 hour:tup

ShekharSaha said:
bro Sony Sab is in base pack...so it will be automatically added in your base pack..just give a mised call on 18002749000..you will get all details about your monthly pack...if you see that Sab is not removed from a-la-carte then just call customer care..they will help you..

I gave a miss call and got the details back and for my HD Royale pack,the sms says Platinum HDR pack(has the name changed or automatically the pack changed by Dish TV) and it also says that I have an ala carte whichi is the SAB TV ala carte.

So I need to call them and remove the ala carte???It's a challenge calling them and waiting in the queue for 20 mins.
Also I am not getting Sony PIX and Max2 channel.

DubaiMan said:
I gave a miss call and got the details back and for my HD Royale pack,the sms says Platinum HDR pack(has the name changed or automatically the pack changed by Dish TV) and it also says that I have an ala carte whichi is the SAB TV ala carte.

So I need to call them and remove the ala carte???It's a challenge calling them and waiting in the queue for 20 mins.
Also I am not getting Sony PIX and Max2 channel.

bro then call customer care 0120-2550000
or you can send msg "CALL ME" to 57575..they will call you back...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock