DDF Exclusive Repository for TV Channel On Screen Packaging

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,
Use this thread to share various Indian channel's on-screen packaging. I have kept a limit of 2/3 images per channel & request all to do so. This thread can also be a platform to compare & discuss various Indian channel's on-screen packaging.

Note:- images of channels are for representation purposes. All pictures reserve right to their respective owners.

1.STAR PLUS

2.STAR BHARAT

3.STAR GOLD

4.STAR GOLD SELECT

5.STAR MOVIES

6.STAR MOVIES SELECT

7.Star World

8.Star World Premiere HD

9.Star Sports

10.Star Sports Select

11.National Geographic channel

12.Fox Life

Last edited:
I must say Star investment in this field is very high.

You've forgotten Star Maa Movies, though I don't think it has a proper graphics package. That will complete the Star regional set if that is the case. All the Star regional channels have superb graphics on paper, but I feel only Jalsha Movies and Star Jalsha execute it consistently. To a smaller extent also I might say Star Pravah. The south channels do not do so. At least Star Maa is horribly inconsistent. See this promo. Where is Star Maa's graphics package? :angry:

It's amazing that the two Jalsha channels have the same graphics since 2012 (June: Star Jalsha, December: Jalsha Movies) and they never had to change it up until now. :cheers: Star Gold is even older (September 2011) but the oldest is Star Movies (2010). Generally Star channels change it every 6-7 years (vs. 3-4 for Zee/Sony), but Star Pravah's current graphics came in 2017, only 3.5 years after they introduced the Jalsha-esque package in February 2014.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock