DDF Exclusive Republic Bharat - New Hindi News Channel Launching from Arnab Goswami

• Thread starter Am@9
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 243
  • Views: Views 40,006
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many questions he asked on wrong doings of this Govt? He is just a agent of the BJP now.
You don't have any problems with Rajdeep,NDTV those always support scamstar.See how poor people are suffering.And then decide the meaning of Development.If you don't understand then God will definitely teach a beautiful lesson.Time will tell you.

Reactions: mss
Whats wrong with Republic - A big screen with minimum with 8-10 faces for 1 hour Show one being Arnab who will speak for 20-30 minutes, 10 minutes advertisement, 5 minutes opening and closing music and headlines leaving just 15 minutes to 9 speakers i.e less than 2 minutes in a 1 hour show. All with lot of yelling and shouting.

Whats good with Republic - Its different tough Arnab is a NDTV creation himself he and his channel doesn't follow the NDTV type narrative whihc we can see followed by many other News channels after all NDTV has been a school for all major news journalist today.
Arnab and his team go overboard to praise BJP & Modi as against others who go over board in criticising BJP & Modi major times just for the sake of criticising and with political intent.

In nutshell Arnab says what BJP supporters like where as NDTV, HT spwak what Cong and Left like there are ones like News 18 & News X which keeps jumping from one side to another. What you like is what you see after all Remote and Subscription of the channel is now under your control
100% true.Time will tell who is right and wrong

You don't have any problems with Rajdeep,NDTV those always support scamstar.See how poor people are suffering.And then decide the meaning of Development.If you don't understand then God will definitely teach a beautiful lesson.Time will tell you.

I am here didn't compare with any channels , why you compare with other and diverting.

My question is simple and straight , how many times Arnab criticized ruling govt when there was some wrong doings? Do you have answer for that.

Republic TV is owned by a BJP MP ( Rajya Sabha) so stop fighting, Republic openly supports a Political Party.[/QUOTE
Arnab Goswami is the Managing Director means the majority holder.Rajiv Chandrashekar invested small amount & He has already resigned from the post.He got his amount what he had invested.

There
I am here didn't compare with any channels , why you compare with other and diverting.

My question is simple and straight , how many times Arnab criticized ruling govt when there was some wrong doings? Do you have answer for that.
There should not be any partiality. Arnab Goswami has criticited BJP also.You can watch in YouTube video.But will you question the journalist who are not having any evidence against modi.Simply criticize.
Arnab Goswami has busted several scams and he is having evidence.
If Arnab Goswami gets evidence against BJP then he will definitely question.

This is the youtube link when ARNAB Criticized BJP Haryana CM
Link:
Source

and now stop this argument once and for all
If u want u watch the channel otherwise dont but dont use derogetory words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock