DDF Exclusive Republic Bharat - New Hindi News Channel Launching from Arnab Goswami

• Thread starter Am@9
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 243
  • Views: Views 39,996
Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel not launching today.
Arnab just said live on Republic TV that first we want to ensure that channel is available on every platform on launch day .

Yes they want to be No 1 in first week hence won't launch so soon before finalizing all deals.Luckily FreeDish organised E-Auction at the right time for them.😛

Yes they want to be No 1 in first week hence won't launch so soon before finalizing all deals.Luckily FreeDish organised E-Auction at the right time for them.😛
Impossible!!!
Don't forget about staying in number one for more than 15 years, Aaj Tak. But, R.Bharat may easily reach on no.2 position in hindi news genre. :wink2:

Arnab cares just about the number of viewers he gets. Who gives a damn abt quality in India anyway? If his channel finishes 2nd on the launch week he will consider it to be a disaster. That's how badly he wants it to beat other channels in the category.

Arnab cares just about the number of viewers he gets. Who gives a damn abt quality in India anyway? If his channel finishes 2nd on the launch week he will consider it to be a disaster. That's how badly he wants it to beat other channels in the category.
If it gets first spot, he will praise his team for half an hour

I don't know how he will split his screaming time between the two Republic channels.

Who doesnt want to be Number 1?
Every channels does..
Republic Bharat are not different like other channels

If they achieve So They are going to advertise as other channels would also do the same

My feeling is that they will launch the channel with a big breaking news story which will have significant political impact.

National Holiday is not best day for such kind of stories.
As I said earlier also, national holiday is not best day for launch of new channel.
He will launch it with big breaking news and going to earn the first place with hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock