DDF Exclusive Republic Bharat - New Hindi News Channel Launching from Arnab Goswami

• Thread starter Am@9
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 243
  • Views: Views 39,774
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes , Arnab is the top investigator. CBI , ED , IT , RAW etc is able to nab the culprits only with his evidence. Happy?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Ok sir.Let us stop here .We should not do quarrel.If you think like that i don't have any problems.God has already written everything.

Bro, Arnab was not live on air yesterday and even today..
Is this because recruitement process is going on?
He is in Delhi, Republic office is in mumbai...He may stay in delhi for 2 more days. He is taking final round interviews plus he is also in touch with some other famous hindi tv journalists. so he will met them one to one.

Republic TV is owned by a BJP MP ( Rajya Sabha) so stop fighting, Republic openly supports a Political Party.
No Rajeev Chandrashekhar is just an investor and has nothing to do with Operations rather his shares is less than 25%. He also owns stakes in asianet News and Suvarna news but Asianet news is a totally anti BJP channel and Pro Left channel

I am here didn't compare with any channels , why you compare with other and diverting.

My question is simple and straight , how many times Arnab criticized ruling govt when there was some wrong doings? Do you have answer for that.
There are many instances. Arnab targets Yogi Adityanath often, MJ Akbar was targeted for almost 3-4 days till he resigned, Haryana CM is targeted often and many more such instances.

He is in Delhi, Republic office is in mumbai...He may stay in delhi for 2 more days. He is taking final round interviews plus he is also in touch with some other famous hindi tv journalists. so he will met them one to one.
Arnab Goswami was busy with Hindi channel preparation and Exit poll on Friday and Next Tuesday elections result.
Today Arnab Goswami will come to the debate. Watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock