Discussion Require Suggestion in Selecting DTH connection between TataSky vs Airtel vs Dish TV vs Others

one of the best thing in Tatasky is ease of updating the package and one day lock in period. This is saving me a lot.

My choice 👍
laA5u78.jpg

I said little bit, please read my comment correctly.Tatasky little bit costly, Earlier It was More Costly, now it little bit.
About FTA channel, Airtel also offer All Fta channel without NCF. Airtel and Tatasky both offer All sports channels and all important Bengali channels SD/HD both.

I was just looking into Tatasky's website today and found their MultiTv is costliest among other DTHs. Otherwise rates are almost at par with others.

I was just looking into Tatasky's website today and found their MultiTv is costliest among other DTHs. Otherwise rates are almost at par with others.
That was their last resort so. With new TRAI regime every operator was going to cost the same. TS trying to juice out its customers with new Multi TV packs and special services. For me new packages are very costly. Both my base pack and multi tv connection costs increased. Approx Rs. 200 bump of my subscription rate. Be it little or more, increase is for everyone. Benefited operators, not end users.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock