2015 (12.05 A.M. of 10th January, 2015). After migration, total number of
channels available will increase from 59 to 64 TV Channels and 22 to
24 Radio Channels in MPEG-2 format.
All DD Free Dish viewers are requested to follow the following
steps for retuning/ rescanning their Set Top Boxes to get upgraded
Channels.
The viewers may contact Helpline No: 011-25843812/ 011-
25843786…for any query/support
Bro, can we tune our set top box ourself !
If yes, then how !!
Please tell me bro, the steps or options on remote or on screen, which I can click and retune my set top box to get these 5 additional channels from 10th January onwards !!!

Go to
menu > programme setup > auto scan > edit lnb frq 9750 and scan your set top box option ok.

Bro snapshots are already there in attached pdf..seems it is solid stb. Better to use auto scan or blind scan no worries...

DDD+ said:
Go to
menu > programme setup > auto scan > edit lnb frq 9750 and scan your set top box option ok.
freedishlover said:
Bro snapshots are already there in attached pdf..seems it is solid stb. Better to use auto scan or blind scan no worries...
Guys, only 'auto scan' is sufficient or I will have to change the FREQUENCY of LNB to 9750. Where as I want to tell you that I don't know even LNB also, whether its in Dish or in set top box; that's why I want to ask that whether I have to call the technician to retune the Dish or I can do it myself safely by doing 'auto scan' only from my set top box !!!

RE: 64 channel in DD Free Dish.

Good update bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock