[REVIEW] Got New Tata Sky+ Transfer HD with Super LNB

Hi,

It has 3 tuners inside, 1 wire from dish to box but it divides the signal into 3 parts. Both are same. Super LNB is powerful and Unicable compatible, so you can split it upto 40 connections.

Bapun Raz said:
Hi,

It has 3 tuners inside, 1 wire from dish to box but it divides the signal into 3 parts. Both are same. Super LNB is powerful and Unicable compatible, so you can split it upto 40 connections.

So is the cable something different because now it has to carry double the bandwidth or even more so is it still RG6 or something different ? Yes I have read about super lnb by inverto and I find it to be a very complex piece of equipment not easily handled by common people.

So finally I took courage and decided to book upgrade to the new HD+ Transfer set top box. Today Tata Sky technician visited my house and installed the new set top box. ;)

They were not in mood of changing LNB but I forced them to install the new Super LNB so that I can get proper signals on new channels added on GSAT10 Vertical TPs. They accepted and replaced my old LNB with new Super LNB. :eek:hya

Following are some snaps for your enjoyment:

Front of STB:

Smaller and better than previous HD+ set top box.

HD_Transfer_STB.png

Back of STB:

HD_Transfer_Back2.png

HD_Transfer_Back1.png

Box of Set Top Box:

HD_Transfer_Box.png

New Remote:

It'll take some time in getting used to as they have changed positions of some buttons.

HD_Transfer_Remote.png

Signal Strength and Quality:

Varies for channels.

HD_Transfer_Signals.png

New 1080p Resolution:

Its new. 1080p was not present in older HD+ set top box.

HD_Transfer_1080p_Resolution.png

EPG:

EPG and UI same as before.

HD_Transfer_Channel.png

Super LNB:

Super LNB looks as following:

5eac5c8170d54937f9b5134991d63681.jpg

Super LNB Box:

TS_Super_LNB.jpg
Hey, I upgraded to Transfer HD yesterday. Did they remove reminder option?
CC is saying it is available, Installation guy says its not!

Last edited:
Welcome To TS Family Bro They Remove Transfer Feature Recently Reminder Feature Continue I Think Because I Seen Transfer Name Out Front For The STB That's Why I Said You Got Upadet In Future EVO12 Software Because This Software Interface For Normal TS HD Box Not Transfer Box I Strange You Not Got Update In First Day. AnyWay Good SS BrO

Welcome To TS Family Bro They Remove Transfer Feature Recently Reminder Feature Continue I Think Because I Seen Transfer Name Out Front For The STB That's Why I Said You Got Upadet In Future EVO12 Software Because This Software Interface For Normal TS HD Box Not Transfer Box I Strange You Not Got Update In First Day. AnyWay Good SS BrO
Thanks Bro..
Sorry for Not understanding.. Did they remove the option?

Check the date. He replied to an old thread.

Check the date. He replied to an old thread.
Hi Bapun Raz,

Can you please help me regarding the query?
I upgraded to Transfer HD yesterday. Did they remove reminder option?
CC is saying it is available, Installation guy says its not!

They Remove Transfer Option Not Reminder This Function Available Organizer ---- System Setting ----- View Or Delete Reminder

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock