RIO MRP rates published by broadcasters

• Thread starter RLOA
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 285
  • Views: Views 63,975
Sadiq,Bigger networks will think of reducing prices especially HD only if we people stops subscribing to their HD channels from Sun, Star and Zee network.This is just my opinion.
Even my opinion bro. So that I didn't subscribe Tamil HD channels but except Sun TV HD and Sun Music HD.

Our cable provider playing a dirty game.
They are not providing any package. According to them, all channels will be available only on their a-la-carte basis.
Even, they are distributing a channels price list, where each channel has their own price+ extra GST. As example, Star Jalsha's a-la-carte price is ₹19, but they are priced it 22.42 (19+3.42). See the list, our provider give us....

Our cable provider playing a dirty game.
They are not providing any package. According to them, all channels will be available only on their a-la-carte basis.
Even, they are distributing a channels price list, where each channel has their own price+ extra GST. As example, Star Jalsha's a-la-carte price is ₹19, but they are priced it 22.42 (19+3.42). See the list, our provider give us....

Rs 3.42 is GST for Rs 19 star jalsa.

Your cable operator is free to not create and provide their own pack but Broadcaster's pack is always there for you to select

Last edited:
GTPL KCBPL preselected 100 channels of fta as per their choices.. We are not able to select 75 channels of pay channels under 130* NCF.they charged extra NCF .

Rs 3.42 is GST for Rs 19 star jalsa.

Your cable operator is free to not create and provide their own pack but Broadcaster's pack is always there for you to select
I have demand them for Star (₹49) & Sony (₹31) pack, but they have said, no packs are available, we have to choose on a-la-carte basis. Even, the list also not updated. Old prices are available here. As example, previous price of Zing & Zee News was ₹1 & ₹0.5 respectively, recent price are ₹0.1 for both. But, they are demanding the old prices.

I have demand them for Star (₹49) & Sony (₹31) pack, but they have said, no packs are available, we have to choose on a-la-carte basis. Even, the list also not updated. Old prices are available here. As example, previous price of Zing & Zee News was ₹1 & ₹0.5 respectively, recent price are ₹0.1 for both. But, they are demanding the old prices.

The only soln i see is throw that STB on his mouth and get TS

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock