RIO MRP rates published by broadcasters

• Thread starter RLOA
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 285
  • Views: Views 63,837
Why is that no broadcaster is interested to include both SD and HD versions of their channels in a pack? Most Indian HD channels run their own schedule and are not simulcast; it will be beneficial if they take a note of this and include SD channels in SD packs.

Also, all broadcasters should be urged to create a master pack with every channel they broadcast with a bigger discount.

Why is that no broadcaster is interested to include both SD and HD versions of their channels in a pack? Most Indian HD channels run their own schedule and are not simulcast; it will be beneficial if they take a note of this and include SD channels in SD packs.

Also, all broadcasters should be urged to create a master pack with every channel they broadcast with a bigger discount.

SD and HD both ver of a ch cannot be in a pack. It's by law. HD ch will not play in SD box so for SD users his 2SD chs NCF will be wasted, that's why this law.

Master pack also have a problem, we have multilingual society so it's impossible for anyone to understand all indian official language so nobody will pay for that pack

Last edited:
SD and HD both ver of a ch cannot be in a pack. It's by law. HD ch will not play in SD box so for SD users his 2SD chs NCF will be wasted, that's why this law.
HD need not be present in SD box, but SD can always be in HD pack.

Instead of this Broadcaster Bouquets,

We want Simple Bouquets Like

Hindi GEC All HD & SD,
Hindi Movies All HD & SD
Telugu All HD & SD
etc etc, so this is better for some users, like me and others, because no one happy with right now with any broadcasters bouquets...

Hindi GEC All HD & SD,
Hindi Movies All HD & SD
Telugu All HD & SD
etc etc, so this is better for some users, like me and others, because no one happy with right now with any broadcasters bouquets...

DPOs can create this pack bro..

Hindi GEC All HD & SD,
Hindi Movies All HD & SD
Telugu All HD & SD

They will create it so that they can loot the public in new form. They are looking for new ways to loot public and they found out TV industry which was affordable to public. Now they are ready to loot with new rules in name of choice, but the reality is far from the basic saying and finally TV industry also became costly where only rich people can watch all kinda channels.

Thanks Bhai, What is DPOs, can I choose in ADTV.

If I am correct, DPOs are the providers (DTH or Cable or IPTV). But they will not create this pack only for you. If they already have, you can use it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock