RIO MRP rates published by broadcasters

• Thread starter RLOA
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 285
  • Views: Views 63,655
@SarfaRaZ bro where do I see the list of bouquet channel lists of all broadcasters? mainly zee,sun,star and sony?

also can you explain with bulletin points how we can take this ala-carte, bouquets and fta channels of 130

@SarfaRaZ bro where do I see the list of bouquet channel lists of all broadcasters? mainly zee,sun,star and sony?

also can you explain with bulletin points how we can take this ala-carte, bouquets and fta channels of 130
All Networks Bouquets - Broadcaster.pdf

Channels selection depends on DTHs. No info till date if they give channels to us by Broadcasters Bouquets or DTHs own bouquets.

Alacarte Channels and prices on 1st post. Its will be given us as per Broadcasters price only.

All FTA channels are free but we need to pay Network Capacity Fee.

Check 1st post all networks link has been given .. you can download the documents n read all details their .. A la Carte n Bouquet available in all networks documents .

Good work done @Gopi27 bro.

So sony Decreased all their main Channels A la carte price:tup:
Yes some channels price decreases
Old price
4eenIJ1.jpg

New price
vqOPS1t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock