RIO MRP rates published by broadcasters

• Thread starter RLOA
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 285
  • Views: Views 63,836
Currently I am paying Rs.575.00 for South Sports Bonanza+English Movies+HD Access Fee in Tatasky, i am planning to subscribe the following packs which reduces my monthly cost by Rs.175.00 :eek:k:.
Please let me know if i missed any HD Channel in New Subscription pack :huh:

ZEE HD 70.00
Discovery HD 9.00
Star HD 110.00
Times group HD 20.00
Tavel xp HD 9.00
HBO HD 15.00
Sony HD 90.00
Viacam 18 HD 37.00
Sun Kannada HD 39.00
Total 399.00
You have to pay 153 rs extra 554

Bro,Could u pl provide the changes if you noticed few. Unable to find in the pdf

Changes in prices of TVTN, Times Network and Indiacast channels as compared to the list published on 18 Dec by TRAI.

Sony's bouquets are much better, they have Sports+English for 50. On the other hand, for getting English movies and sports in Star, one has to subscribe to the highest bouquet. This is HD!

Sony's bouquets are much better, they have Sports+English for 50. On the other hand, for getting English movies and sports in Star, one has to subscribe to the highest bouquet. This is HD!
Bro looks like star and Sony r costly compared to any other broadcasters

This thread is started to serve as a one stop destination to know the official channel prices given to and published by TRAI as per the New Regulatory Framework 2017.

Click here for the PDF File: https://www.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/MRPPayChannels26122018_0.pdf

Don't go by the logos in the PDF as many are incorrect and/or misrepresented.

(Mods, please make this a sticky so that people can access this easily)

The PDF is showing Hungama having English language feed but it’s only available in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock