ROI Base Pack Missing channels - Each DTH Vs Other DTH

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Here is a compilation of missing channels in the ROI base pack of each DTH by comparing it with the available channels in the base packs of other DTH.

Also Refer:
All DTH ROI Base Pack - Comparison and Analysis

ROI Base Pack Missing channels - All DTH Vs D2H
ROI Base Pack Missing channels - All DTH Vs Sun Direct
ROI Base Pack Missing channels - All DTH Vs Airtel
ROI Base Pack Missing channels - All DTH Vs Dish TV
ROI Base Pack Missing channels - All DTH Vs Tata Sky
ROI Base Pack Missing channels - All DTH Vs RDTV

Notes:
A channel which is available in any or all DTH but not in the base pack of any DTH is not considered as missing since no DTH is providing them in the base pack.

Missing channels are classified into two categories.

Missing:
* Channels are there in the particular DTH platform but missing in base pack.

N/A:
* Channels are not available in the particular DTH platform itself.
* Channels of this category are marked with a $ sign at the end of the channel name.

Click on the image or click here to get an enlarged (actual size) view.

TjISasl.png

Sadiq said:
Here is a compilation of missing channels in the ROI base pack of each DTH by comparing it with the available channels in the base packs of other DTH.

Notes:
A channel which is available in any or all DTH but not in the base pack of any DTH is not considered as missing since no DTH is providing them in the base pack.

Really detailed innovative work bro....
Very useful in comparing base ROI packs of all dth...
Hope u will do it for soth packs also....
continue your dood work frnd....:k:k:k

Ashok_L said:
Really detailed innovative work bro....
Very useful in comparing base ROI packs of all dth...
Hope u will do it for soth packs also....
continue your dood work frnd....:k:k:k

Thanks bro!

But please edit and remove the image since it is taking more time to scroll and read your reply. Also, having more redundant images will lead the page to get loaded slowly.

Friends,

I am not able to finish doing the same comparison and missing list for South this week. I will do that in the coming week (before the upcoming weekend) and upload it here. As you all know tomorrow is Monday and mechanical life will start from tomorrow once again.

Thanks!

Sadiq said:
Friends,

I am not able to finish doing the same comparison and missing list for South this week. I will do that in the coming week (before the upcoming weekend) and upload it here. As you all know tomorrow is Monday and mechanical life will start from tomorrow once again.

Thanks!

Thanks for the thread Sadiq bro & excellent thread :) ;) :clap :tup :k :eek:hya

Sadiq said:
Friends,

Thanks!

Thanks for the thread Sadiq bro & excellent thread :) ;) :clap :tup :k :eek:hya

Good Work & Nice Thread Made By You Sadiq bro :tup

List updated:

V6 News added at the base pack of Sun Direct.
Safari added at the base pack of Sun Direct.

Safari added at the base pack of D2H.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock