Safari TV Added @ LCN 646 On Videocon D2H

So D2H following Sun Direct's footsteps. Safari TV added on sun direct first, now D2H. So those who said Safari not popular what they say now ? Any idea Sadiq bro ? I told you bro this channel equally popular in ROI. Thats why both SUN DIRECT & D2H has added this channel in ROI Pack as well.

Bishnu15 said:
So D2H following Sun Direct's footsteps. Safari TV added on sun direct first, now D2H. So those who said Safari not popular what they say now ? Any idea Sadiq bro ? I told you bro this channel equally popular in ROI. Thats why both SUN DIRECT & D2H has added this channel in ROI Pack as well.

Bro, still I cannot say Safari is a popular channel. It is basically a Malayalam channel and hence it should be a popular channel in Karela since this is the first of this kind of channel in Malayalam.

Since it is Malayalam, it may be watched by other Southern state people those who know or understand Malayalam for sure. But for those who don't know or understand Malayalam, I have no idea. Only the TRP ratings should decide on this.

For the case of ROI, till now, I came to one customer from West Bengal and his friend is interested on this channel. I cam to know about this from DDF only. To make a decision, we should get voice from rest of the customers of different category.

That is what the TRP agencies are doing. Let us wait for them to consider this as a popular channel.

And regarding the addition of this channel in ROI packs, it may be on request from the channel side for marketing their channel in all the region of India. But it was introduced only by now (only before a month in Sun Direct). We cannot decide the popularity of the channel in one month.

And, it seems you are interested in this channel. But I never saw any reply from you supporting the addition of this channel in Sun Direct or in any DTH whenever some Kerala members creating channel request threads.

Sadiq said:
Bro, still I cannot say Safari is a popular channel. It is basically a Malayalam channel and hence it should be a popular channel in Karela since this is the first of this kind of channel in Malayalam.

Since it is Malayalam, it may be watched by other Southern state people those who know or understand Malayalam for sure. But for those who don't know or understand Malayalam, I have no idea. Only the TRP ratings should decide on this.

For the case of ROI, till now, I came to one customer from West Bengal and his friend is interested on this channel. I cam to know about this from DDF only. To make a decision, we should get voice from rest of the customers of different category.

That is what the TRP agencies are doing. Let us wait for them to consider this as a popular channel.

And regarding the addition of this channel in ROI packs, it may be on request from the channel side for marketing their channel in all the region of India. But it was introduced only by now (only before a month in Sun Direct). We cannot decide the popularity of the channel in one month.

And, it seems you are interested in this channel. But I never saw any reply from you supporting the addition of this channel in Sun Direct or in any DTH whenever some Kerala members creating channel request threads.

Yes bro you are right. I am very interested in this channel though I did not venture my voice for this channel addition. Sorry for that. :'( I am interested only because I love the exploration of different countries it shows daily. I share one trick with you Sadiq bro how I watch this channel. I mute the audio of this channel and watch the beautiful pictures. Lovely Channel ! :eek:hya Do you watch this channel bro ? Just a curiosity. :huh

Bishnu15 said:
Yes bro you are right. I am very interested in this channel though I did not venture my voice for this channel addition. Sorry for that. :'( I am interested only because I love the exploration of different countries it shows daily. I share one trick with you Sadiq bro how I watch this channel. I mute the audio of this channel and watch the beautiful pictures. Lovely Channel ! :eek:hya Do you watch this channel bro ? Just a curiosity. :huh

It was just one day after the addition bro. And I am spending more than 10 hours at office per day.. So not watched.

Sadiq said:
It was just one day after the addition bro. And I am spending more than 10 hours at office per day.. So not watched.

You are having a very hard life bro. :clap May God bless you bro. :) You are really very helpful and one of my favourites. :tup :luv Hope in sundays you get some free leisure time for your enjoyment. :tup

Ok friends. This thread is just to share a confirmation on the channel addition in D2H. If any of you want to compare one DTH with other, this is not the right thread.

Any further posts talking about comparison in this thread will be deleted.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock