Sahara One and Alankar TV moved from MPEG2 To MPEG4

• Thread starter ShivRaj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,037

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
Today when i called  CC then they told me now Sahara One and Alankar TV available only for Dish+ and Dish:hd+ users only 

website also updated with this change( ^ symbol for r Dish+ users)

SarfaRaZ said:
Bad move by Dish Tv :(

now days dishtv trying to attract his old users to change old box with new dishtv:hd+ in cashback offers but they are failed to change it according to target of dishtv hence now days they are using this trick :shy 

but is good to change all dishtv old usres his box to new one  ;)

Sahara one remain in Dish TV or not it doesn't matter at all. 2nd channel I don't know much

in case someone wants to exchange his sd box. Just order a new dish hd+ connection costing abt 750 rs with a 25% discount to a new user on ebay.in. An hd pack of price 750 is also available with it. After activation, change pack using dishtv app .
I did same and got new universal remote, new hd box n new dish free literally.

kreadysharma said:
in case someone wants to exchange his sd box. Just order a new dish hd+ connection costing abt 750 rs with a 25% discount to a new user on ebay.in. An hd pack of price 750 is also available with it. After activation, change pack using dishtv app .
I did same and got new universal remote, new hd box n new dish free literally.
Yes I have made order from their and only paid 786/-

No need to order because dishtv giving full cashback offer to his old Customers to upgrade Sd to hd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock