Breaking Sahara Samay & India Voice getting added on Independent TV

Which channels are you referring to. They are already there. Only one language channels from Sun Network is available, (not a major concern personally). They need to improve quality first.
For South India, Sun Network is first priority!!
I'm referring to Kannada language channels.
I am getting Unsubscribed channel for every Sin channels, Also watched a YouTube video about unavailability of these channels.

Last edited:
For South India, Sun Network is first priority!!
I'm referring to Kannada language channels.
I am getting Unsubscribed channel for every Sin channels, Also watched a YouTube video about unavailability of these channels.
I get all Udaya Channels (Udaya, movies, music, news) and Chinnu TV. I don't get Sun Network channels in other languages. I agree that the number of Kannada channels are very less compared to D2h

I get all Udaya Channels (Udaya, movies, music, news) and Chinnu TV. I don't get Sun Network channels in other languages. I agree that the number of Kannada channels are very less compared to D2h
How to activate these channels?
The customer care people are just misguiding!! They don't even know how to activate channels.
I'm a loyal Reliance Big TV customer from 10 years (from the start).

How to activate these channels?
The customer care people are just misguiding!! They don't even know how to activate channels.
I'm a loyal Reliance Big TV customer from 10 years (from the start).
Email them and post on their FB page too. Hope they act.

Email them and post on their FB page too. Hope they act.
I did that too bro.
They don't reply for emails.
In FB they asked for contact info and told me that their executive will call me (this happened last week).
But nobody called.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock