Sasural Simar Ka

All’s well that ends well. People say a good end always overshadows all the past controversies. Popular Colors TV show ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ is all set to showcase its end on 19 September after 6 long years.

Yes! You read that right. There lies sad news for all the ‘SSK’ fans. The show that acquired top notch fame is all set to show its last episode very soon.

FINALLY ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ BIDS FAREWELL

All’s well that ends well. People say a good end always overshadows all the past controversies. Popular Colors TV show ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ is all set to showcase its end on 19 September after 6 long years.

Yes! You read that right. There lies sad news for all the ‘SSK’ fans. The show that acquired top notch fame is all set to show its last episode very soon.

FINALLY ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ BIDS FAREWELL

If its true than I will be happy

And big party from myself :eek:hya

After we reported about the long-running show 'Sasural Simar Ka' ('SSK') going off air on September 19, we now hear that it has got an extension for an indefinite period.

However, last night, the channel and the production had a meeting and the production house was intimated that the show is not going off air on the said date."

We spoke to Rohan Mehra who had earlier gone on record revealing that the last date of the show was going to be September 19. The actor said, "Yes, the show has got an extension. We aren't shooting today as the creative team is now figuring out the story line ahead. It's good news for the actors.

'Sasural Simar Ka' gets an extension? - Times of India

That's Colors pulling TRP gaining show off air a big heart is required (in Hindi Jigra chahiye Jigra). May be timing will be changed or SSK will replace 6 pm show.

Last edited:
That's Colors pulling TRP gaining show off air a big heart is required (in Hindi Jigra chahiye Jigra). May be timing will be changed or SSK will replace 7 pm show.
No bro
Tu ashiq will replace 7 pm show.
Ishq Mein mar jawaan at 7:30 pm

Maybe SSK will get 6 pm or 5 pm slot

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock