Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Couldn't find a source that it is premiering on Colors or Colors Cineplex. However, post a source of its satellite rights and I will update.
What I recall from memory is "Manto" was Premiered on 2nd December 2018 on Colors at 1 pm & 4.30 pm as WTP Double Blast and on 9th Dec on Rishtey Cineplex / Cineplex HD but was unable to capture the Pics at that time.
Recently it was not aired on V18 for a long time.
The all Rights are with V18 as they acknowledge the same👇

The Compilation of the List in Spreadsheet is just Awsm @JollyLNB Bhai. 👍

Hi guys.. Watching Judgemental Hai Kya now.. Movie is very interesting.. At the beginning of the movie they showed that &Explore HD is the channel partner and Zee5 is the streaming partner for the film.. 🙂👍🏻 please ignore if already posted..

Max2 will premiere these Bhatt Camp movies uncut - dushman, sangharsh, ghulam, tamanna, murder, criminal, junoon. It seems they have again entered into deal with vishesh films after Star India contract expired. Even movies like Jannat hopped to Sony,,few others left which will jump boat soon their term period ends

Max2 will premiere these Bhatt Camp movies uncut - dushman, sangharsh, ghulam, tamanna, murder, criminal, junoon. It seems they have again entered into deal with vishesh films after Star India contract expired. Even movies like Jannat hopped to Sony,,few others left which will jump boat soon their term period ends
Max 2 is silently answering our prayers. It is showing more recent Hindi movies until 2010 because Max is fixed with South. The other day it was even showing Bhoothnath (2008), which sounds strange for a classic channel.

Max 2 is silently answering our prayers. It is showing more recent Hindi movies until 2010 because Max is fixed with South. The other day it was even showing Bhoothnath (2008), which sounds strange for a classic channel.

I do keep sharing important points with concerned broadcasters or people associated with channel/company using different mediums as to where broadcasters can improve or make changes/what we r looking for. Have noticed many of it getting evaluated and implementation happening with passage of time. As i have said if views reach designated people then it always yields some outcome, just sending message to channel pages or handles does not work most times bcoz these r managed by 3rd party firms and there is no guarantee of feedback getting processed or passed on to broadcasters

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock