Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Or maybe nobody is interested in her, fortune might chance for her after War movie
I think this is more likely the case. Shuddh Desi Romance came in 2013, Aaha Kalyanam in 2014, Befikre in 2016 and War in 2019. In seven years only three Hindi movies. No producer other than Adi Chopra has even noticed her.

I think this is more likely the case. Shuddh Desi Romance came in 2013, Aaha Kalyanam in 2014, Befikre in 2016 and War in 2019. In seven years only three Hindi movies. No producer other than Adi Chopra has even noticed her.
But time period is irrelevant. the only condition is 3 movie be it can in 1 year or n no. of years
Vaani Kapoor Provoked Aditya Chopra To Bag Befikre?

with this condition Arjun Kapoor was also launched ( Ishaaqzaade, aurangzab & gunday) after that he did 2 states

2009 Satellite rights
Sony: Aa Dekhen Zara, Kal Kissne Dekha, New York, Kambakht Ishq, Love Aaj Kal, Chintu Ji, Dil Bole Hadippa, Bal Ganesh 2, Aladin, Rocket Singh, and 3 id*ots
Star: Chandni Chowk to China, Chal Chala Chal, The Stoneman Murders, Kisse Pyaar Karoon, Zor Laga ke Haiya, Blue, Team the Force, Teree Sang ,Daddy Cool Do Knot Disturb , Quick Gun Murugun (first Fox Star distribution in Hindi) Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani(shared with Viacom), De Dana Dan, Raat Gayi baat Gayi,
Zee: Luck By Chance, Little Zizzou, Gulaal*(Zee Studios then as Zee Limelight), Ek: The Power Of One, 8x10 Tasveer, Ek Se Bure Do, Paying Guests, Fox, Wanted, Jail, Paa
Viacom-UTV:Raaz: The Mystery Continues, Billu, Delhi 6,13B, Dhoondhte Reh Jaoge, Sanam Teri Kasam(Saif ali khan's delayed project), Luck, Agyaat, Life Partner, Aagey Se Right, What's Your Rashee, wake up sid, Main aur mrs Khanna, Kurbaan

Satellite rights of 99 are still unclear. I know that Zee premiered the film but some Time before was the film aired on a different channel?

Is Gopi Kishan the first film bought by Zee way back in the 90s? Or is it the Rajshri library

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock