Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,630
  • Views: Views 559,887
Sivaji - The Boss rights have shifted from Sun to Zee. Finally watched it in HD quality on Zee Telugu HD this morning!! Thank God, Sun network left it, they always telecasted this in SD quality, pathetic Sun network!!

Sivaji - The Boss rights have shifted from Sun to Zee. Finally watched it in HD quality on Zee Telugu HD this morning!! Thank God, Sun network left it, they always telecasted this in SD quality, pathetic Sun network!!
That is the thing about Sun Network @Siva bro they don't telecast a HD version of a Movie on a HD channel even if available.Also their Gemini TV HD doesn't feel like a premium Hd Channel compared to Star Maa Hd due to the same movie length and same number of ads as the SD channel.Thats why I hate Overpriced Sun Network Channels.I also did not subscribe to any Sun Network Channel.

Last edited:
That is the thing about Sun Network @Siva bro they don't telecast a HD version of a Movie on a HD channel even if available.Also their Gemini TV HD doesn't feel like a premium Hd Channel compared to Star Maa Hd due to the same movie length and same number of ads as the SD channel.Thats why I hate Overpriced Sun Network Channels.I also did not subscribe to any Sun Network Channel.
Right now, they are telecasting Nuvvu Naaku Nachav in Gemini HD, guess the timing...11:20 AM to 3:20 PM 🙄🙄🙄

Right now, they are telecasting Nuvvu Naaku Nachav in Gemini HD, guess the timing...11:20 AM to 3:20 PM 🙄🙄🙄
4 Hour Slot In A HD Channel..? They Should Change From Simulcast With Their SD Channel Like Zee And Star Does. Pathetic.

This is a major problem with Gemini HD , a very old movie gets a 4 Hour slot in SD Quality.The price of this channel is not worth the experience at all.This is repeated every week with some or the other movies example Sankranthi, Nuvvu Vasthanthe Nenu Odduanthana, Raja, Narshima.This irritates me a lot.

4 Hour Slot In A HD Channel..? They Should Change From Simulcast With Their SD Channel Like Zee And Star Does. Pathetic.
This is a major problem with Gemini HD , a very old movie gets a 4 Hour slot in SD Quality.The price of this channel is not worth the experience at all.This is repeated every week with some or the other movies example Sankranthi, Nuvvu Vasthanthe Nenu Odduanthana, Raja, Narshima.This irritates me a lot.

Actually Nuvvu Naku Nachav... Movie lenght was 3.30 hours...

I seen this movie many times in GeminiTV as well as Originally DVD from times 👍

Yes even I don’t understand how Zee and Maa are converting old movies to HD not Sun network, may be HD Technologies used might be different and they are unable to change that..and they are first entrant and Zee and Maa understands that and implemented successfully.

Yes even I don’t understand how Zee and Maa are converting old movies to HD not Sun network, may be HD Technologies used might be different and they are unable to change that..and they are first entrant and Zee and Maa understands that and implemented successfully.
It's a matter of willingness bro, and Sun network has zero willingness.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock