Saurabh Raj Jain hangs 50 feet in the air for a never seen before sequence on TV in U

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,933

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
GS.jpg

Colors’ Uttaran (FilmFarm Productions)is going through a crucial point of late as Rathore (Gaurav Chopraa) has learnt about Yuvraj (Saurabh Raj Jain) trying to physically abuse his daughter Mukta (Sreejita De). However, he hasn’t taken any action against him yet simply because Yuvraj is Ichcha’s (Tina Dutta) son. But now he will go ahead and teach Yuvraj a lesson of a life time.

As seen in the last episode Ichcha made it clear to Rathore that a culprit must be punished, hence Rathore will go ahead to punish Yuvraj in the upcoming episodes.

Our source tells us that Rathore will hang Yuvraj at a height of 50 feet from the ground in an abandoned factory and later bash him up. This sequence is believed to be one of the best ones ever shot on Indian television.

This particular scene needed Saurabh to hang at 50 feet without any safety measures in a tool factory. Considering the scene to be very difficult, the production house had called for a duplicate however Saurabh insisted on doing the scene on his own. The scene went on for the entire day and it was not at all easy for Saurabh to hang upside down all the while… but he did not back out.

Tellychakkar.com got in touch with Saurabh who confirmed the same and said, “I thought it was different and very adventurous so, I did not want to miss the opportunity. And yes there were no safety measures but I wanted to do it as there was some kind of an adrenaline rush.” So how did it go? “Well, blood was rushing in my head and throat and I could feel it every time they would hang me upside down. At the end of the day I was really exhausted but I wanted to give in my best.”

Talking about this super sequence… Gaurav said, “I can assure you that nothing like this has been shot before on Indian television. And the entire credit goes to Saurabh, our director and the cameraman. They’ve done an amazing job. This scene will also send across a social message to the viewers and they will definitely like it.”

The episode airs today 31 October 2012.

Saurabh Raj Jain hangs 50 feet in the air for a never seen before sequence on TV in Uttaran | Tellychakkar.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock