DDF Exclusive Scan other DTH channels with Sun Direct box

• Thread starter MMM123
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 99
  • Views: Views 32,607
Bro, I think wrongly you had mentioned me. I don't know anything about this issues.
Well, I had tagged you only because you had reacted to the following post from me. I just thought you would be interested in knowing about our latest developments/learnings on this.
Won't people from Sun Direct know we are using this hidden menu to scan channels we are not supposed to? And probably block our Smard Cards for doing so? ;)

i feel the issue is from sun direct as that is their responsibility to have necessary encryption and other security system. We are just using its bug. Sun direct itself started sharing dd free dish channels and we are using our equipment as per our wish. we are paying amount to sun direct for their channels and we are using free service from prasarbharathi we are not exploiting sun direct in any means. we can fight back on sun direct by complaining to trai if it blocks our smart card

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock