DDF Exclusive Scan other DTH channels with Sun Direct box

• Thread starter MMM123
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 99
  • Views: Views 32,604
i feel the issue is from sun direct as that is their responsibility to have necessary encryption and other security system. We are just using its bug. Sun direct itself started sharing dd free dish channels and we are using our equipment as per our wish. we are paying amount to sun direct for their channels and we are using free service from prasarbharathi we are not exploiting sun direct in any means. we can fight back on sun direct by complaining to trai if it blocks our smart card
not bug dear this is for service comands for stb

I think only issue in Sun Direct as in Dish TV I Never ever faced any issue like this as I also using to watch c band channels in dish tv box.

i feel the issue is from sun direct as that is their responsibility to have necessary encryption and other security system. We are just using its bug. Sun direct itself started sharing dd free dish channels and we are using our equipment as per our wish. we are paying amount to sun direct for their channels and we are using free service from prasarbharathi we are not exploiting sun direct in any means. we can fight back on sun direct by complaining to trai if it blocks our smart card
Fighting back as a group could be a good thing. However, it there a way to achieve this? I am not aware of any proper channel, which individual DTH consumers could use to complain any DTH's noncompliances to TRAI. Even TRAI's twitter account says it doesn't take direct complaints from consumers.

Are you aware of any medium with which we could bring forth issues to them?

Last edited:
Fighting back as a group could be a good thing. However, it there a way to achieve this? I am not aware of any proper channel, which individual DTH consumers could use to complain any DTH's noncompliances to TRAI. Even TRAI's twitter account says it doesn't take direct complaints from consumers.

Are you aware of any medium with which we could bring forth issues to them?
We can contact them here
Contact Us

We can contact them here
Contact Us
Well, unfortunately, that Contact Us page also says this:

" TRAI Act, 1997 does not envisage handling of individual consumer complaints by TRAI. Consumers are advised to take up their complaints with their respective service providers. Complaints, if any, received in TRAI are forwarded to the service providers. No follow up action is taken by TRAI on individual complaint(s). For any clarification/feedback consumer can contact Sr. Research Officer (Consumer Affairs) at e-mail daca[at]trai[dot]gov[dot]in. "

Well, unfortunately, that Contact Us page also says this:

" TRAI Act, 1997 does not envisage handling of individual consumer complaints by TRAI. Consumers are advised to take up their complaints with their respective service providers. Complaints, if any, received in TRAI are forwarded to the service providers. No follow up action is taken by TRAI on individual complaint(s). For any clarification/feedback consumer can contact Sr. Research Officer (Consumer Affairs) at e-mail daca[at]trai[dot]gov[dot]in. "
They mean service provider complaints like channel not working etc but they will handle complaints of consumer in the above stated email

is there anybody still watching DD Free dish channels without block..?? I too wanted to try on my new HD Box

Remove smart card then proced or try after validity expires... I am still getting all dd dish cuannels

I am having homecast stb SN900IR. I am not able to change from sun direct tp to Gsat satellite. Please help me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock