Scheduled recording for series or time in Airtel internetl TV

piyushmaru

Reaction score
I recently moved from Videocon D2H to Airtel Android TV.

I am missing one feature in Airtel Internet TV STB, which was there in Videocon D2H.

In Airtel Internet TV STB, we have to go over TV guide and can record one show only.

If I have to record complete series, then I have to browse over all the episodes and manually select all to record.
whereas, in videocon there is option for record series.

Does anyone know of similar option in Airtel internet TV?

Bro Cause It Airtel  Android Not DVR & Not In-Bulit Tuner & Hard Disk This Box  Provide Recording Only Pen Drive Or External HardDrive .

MAYUR SHAH said:
Bro Cause It Airtel  Android Not DVR & Not In-Bulit Tuner & Hard Disk This Box  Provide Recording Only Pen Drive Or External HardDrive .

Does it matter, where you record, internal or external storage...
Its just a software feature.

I think, in normal Airtel HD with usb recording, they provide this feature.

piyushmaru said:
Does it matter, where you record, internal or external storage...
Its just a software feature.

I think, in normal Airtel HD with usb recording, they provide this feature.

What he is trying to say is You can watch & Record one channel at a time.If you record a series and you are not watching it at the same time daily in the same Channel you can't record it or if the same series plays at exactly the same time daily then you can record otherwise you can't record.

You can watch and record one channel only in Airtel.

Last edited by a moderator:
You record series in airtel. Select the program you want to series record, and select series recording. But I think it records the repeat as well.

Try this, highlight the programme which you wanna record from guide and press REC button on your remote twice. See what happens.

Drake said:
Try this, highlight the programme which you wanna record from guide and press REC button on your remote twice. See what happens.

On first click, it selects it for recording and on second click it removes recording selection.

piyushmaru said:
On first click, it selects it for recording and on second click it removes recording selection.

That's strange. On DVR 1st click schedules REC, 2nd Enables Series Link and 3rd Cancels everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems Android box doesn't have Series recording functionality. Wait for some time and they may add the feature via OTA update in near future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock