Scv Analogue Update

SCV is not caring about adding the local cable channels either in digital or analogue. The following is the list of channels not available on scv but available on TCCL,VK
SCV still to add
1. SANGAMAM TV
2.MADHIMUGAM
3.VELICHAM
4.POLIMER NEWS
5. SAHANA
6.7S MUSIC
8.OM TV
9. SKY TV
10. MP TV
11. VARNAM TV
12. MAX TV
13. ANNAI TV
14. SR TV
15. V TV
16. CROWN TV
17. SHAKTI TV
18. VISTA TV
19. LOTUS NEWS

profsathya said:
SCV is not caring about adding the local cable channels either in digital or analogue. The following is the list of channels not available on scv but available on TCCL,VK
SCV still to add
1. SANGAMAM TV
2.MADHIMUGAM
3.VELICHAM
4.POLIMER NEWS
5. SAHANA
6.7S MUSIC
8.OM TV
9. SKY TV
10. MP TV
11. VARNAM TV
12. MAX TV
13. ANNAI TV
14. SR TV
15. V TV
16. CROWN TV
17. SHAKTI TV
18. VISTA TV
19. LOTUS NEWS

In this list Madhimugam, Velicham, Polimer News, Sahana and Lotus News private tv channels. Polimer News and Sahana are owned by Polimer group which also own VK Digital.

TCCL does not own any channels and VK Digital (Polimer network) owns just 3 channels and not into movie production but SCV (Sun Network) has several channels, produces movies and also owns copyright of most of the tamil songs on You tube and regularly removes them from youtube.

These local channels mostly show songs directly from youtube and some times movies again from you tube so sun network might consider this as a copyright issue so does not promote local channels and i dont think they ever will.

Today received a mail in stb starting that stb will be upgraded to new software between 6.30 to 7.30 pm but nothing happened. What about other scv digital customers? Is this any way related with digital implementation?

Peppers TV available in analogue of scv is not available in digital. I don't understand what is the policy. I think nobody is taking up Tamil add on for 20. Scv should add that in Tamil pack.

Peppers TV available in analogue of scv is not available in digital. I don't understand what is the policy. I think nobody is taking up Tamil add on for 20. Scv should add that in Tamil pack.

Once DAS is applied across the city, SCV will fix pack related issues to match VK & TCCL. :)

With the kind of situation in our state I don't think analogue will be cut off in near future.

scv should bring down package rates in sd and Hd to match with Vk and Tccl...

Scv has nominal rates for customers like 190 for Tamil pack, p3 pack at 0.10 , Tamil add on for 20, hd Channel s at 73.75. At 290 you can watch all SD and HD channels but lco spoils it all. All those above prices are for customers and for operators it is way below. This info was given by one of our forum members.

Last edited:
With the kind of situation in our state I don't think analogue will be cut off in near future

I think mostly TRAI will force DAS by any means which is why they gave DAS license to Arasu and they can extend it to a max of 3 months from now so by Aug we should have DAS.

Yes, SCV should make the packs more affordable and also force LCO's not to increase the subscription charge.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock