DDF Exclusive Scv -cable new traiff updates

all the packs are with SUN TV network channels there is no pack wihtout it. They are not ready to allow us pick the channels we want in NCF and if i ask for polimer my LCO Is asking to buy NCF2 which is ridiculous.
So same strategy is used in sun direct(puthiyathalaimurai is not available in any pack have to pay 9rs) and scv stupid management never stops there own channels Trp increasing mind

Tell him you are planning to change to DTH and better change to DTH..
I think mostly i will switch to Tatasky or someother dth, with the new trai regime, DTH and Local cable doesnt have any difference in terms of cost. I am just waiting and watching till april. If nothing works probably would switch to DTH or may be by that time jio fiber would give JIO TV with all hd channels for free.

I added Ala-Carte channel Star Sports HD 1 through my LCO but I'm unable to view the channel so far on my SCV STB. I already called SCV customer care and asked them to refresh. They said the channel would be available in 10 minutes. However it is more than 24 hours and the channel is still not available. Any ideas to fix this?

I added Ala-Carte channel Star Sports HD 1 through my LCO but I'm unable to view the channel so far on my SCV STB. I already called SCV customer care and asked them to refresh. They said the channel would be available in 10 minutes. However it is more than 24 hours and the channel is still not available. Any ideas to fix this?
SCV has 16lacs connections thats what i heard from my LCO, they dont have infra to support all these changes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock