DDF Exclusive Scv -cable new traiff updates

Scv added default package to scv customer

Sd cust
Scv tamil gold , scv sp gold , scv ncf1 , scv ncf 2 --rs 233.64

Hd cust
Scv bronze hd , scv sp gold , scv ncf 1 , scv ncf 2 -- rs 359.30
they have not added scv tamil gold. its a different pak it does not have Start network,zeetamil and sony network channels. no clarity .. any one here tried to pick in choice channels from the scv site?

Hi All, I have a doubt. If I choose any SCV package which has the Sun TV HD or the Star HD channels, will I get the corresponding channel in SD quality as well?

Last edited:
all are waste, so many packages but all are costly with no useful channels, im not sure if trai is looking to all these packages... all are useless packages where we end up paying for somthing which we dont want, i really dont know the real purpose of the trais new regime.
You have options to select broadcaster pack and a-la-carte? If yes, go with it..

y there are 2 packs in hd,what are the differences btwn them?

all are waste, so many packages but all are costly with no useful channels, im not sure if trai is looking to all these packages... all are useless packages where we end up paying for somthing which we dont want, i really dont know the real purpose of the trais new regime.
all the packs are with SUN TV network channels there is no pack wihtout it. They are not ready to allow us pick the channels we want in NCF and if i ask for polimer my LCO Is asking to buy NCF2 which is ridiculous.

all the packs are with SUN TV network channels there is no pack wihtout it. They are not ready to allow us pick the channels we want in NCF and if i ask for polimer my LCO Is asking to buy NCF2 which is ridiculous.
Tell him you are planning to change to DTH and better change to DTH..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock