Breaking SCV DIGITAL BOX FREE

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
In scv info Channel, free set top box ad is going. Within 15 aug customers should get box. Activation charge of 350 and 3 months Tamil pack price should be paid
8d8be53fc1d51597bde09ea411d92c7c.jpg
46ae670c58dbadc1f26b6d7de388d99e.jpg

Last edited:
Package price depends on lco, but activation charges according to scv it is 350 but lco might demand more. Tamil pack rate for lco is 75 but how much it is for customers only your lco will decide

How much scv dimond pack, platinum pack&hd add on package price&GST tax total amount how much for these packages?

Please reply

Last edited:
In scv info Channel, free set top box ad is going. Within 15 aug customers should get box. Activation charge of 350 and 3 months Tamil pack price should be paid

Excellent offer. Exactly as expected. But my LCO is VK Digital and VK seems not interested in going DAS, Hope they too come with free STB.

Arasu has a deadline on 17 Aug to deliver free STB so SCV has started the race much sooner. I think mostly all LCO's with SCV will force subscribers to get STB before month end and by 1st of Aug SCV would be 100% DAS.

I can even pay 10 month subscription in advance provided the MSO gives guarantee of service, the STB is given free of cost and the LCO assures free STB replacement if MSO changes.

Last edited:
Package price depends on lco, but activation charges according to scv it is 350 but lco might demand more. Tamil pack rate for lco is 75 but how much it is for customers only your lco will decide

Yes, LCO will decide how to loot from customers. What i have experience all these years with my LCO,
  1. LCO never passes any benefits from MSO to customers.
  2. LCO hike the price of subscription from minimum Rs 50 to 100 even though MSO gives them a decent share in subscription.
  3. LCO never allows online subscription payment as subscribers will pay the correct price.

R they giving HD setup boxes also free.what's the cost of HD package then and tell about SD setup box details...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock