Breaking SCV DIGITAL BOX FREE

They are showing only sd boxin ad. Nothing is free 350 for activation you have to pay that will be even more by lco. Now they will mostly concentrate on SD box. They have to implement das before Arasu. How much is Tamil pack price no body know's. Even if we keep at 152+tax then it will be 350+540(3 months)=890 minimum customer has to pay

Last edited:
They are showing only sd boxin ad. Nothing is free 350 for activation you have to pay that will be even more by lco. Now they will mostly concentrate on SD box. They have to implement das before Arasu. How much is Tamil pack price no body know's. Even if we keep at 152+tax then it will be 350+540(3 months)=890 minimum customer has to pay.

I think SCV will be successful in this DAS conversion as people would mostly like to get free STB. :k

Last time when my LCO was connected with SCV he told me SD STB was costing around Rs 1,200 so i think its still a profit as the STB is just Rs 350 (activation charge) and the rest is monthly subscription which we have to pay eventually (hope subscribers wont have to pay for next 3 months). :happy

So it would be better for everyone to use this offer and get the free STB. (y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock