SCV digital complete channel list 2017

Satvijay

Reaction score
hi All,

please find the the complete list of scv channels available in chennai. your comments please so i can improve it better.

Satvijay said:
hi All,

please find the the complete list of scv channels available in chennai. your comments please so i can improve it bette

edited now

Don't create thread in Digitigation section otherwise we have to report it.

Satvijay said:
hi All,

please find the the complete list of scv channels available in chennai. your comments please so i can improve it better.

Excellent attempt and nice PQ.

If possible please close the window that reflects on the TV and place the camera on a table so the picture does not shake.

Also it seems the screen can hold upto 10 channel names while browsing so if every list is given 5-7 secs while scrolling then you can easily display the entire list of channels within 1.5 - 2 mins and show channels in the remaining 2-3 mins (should result in similar duration and file size) so viewers get to see both the entire list of channels and the picture quality and channel content of the selected channels.

Thanks.

HOUSE-MD said:
Excellent attempt and nice PQ.

If possible please close the window that reflects on the TV and place the camera on a table so the picture does not shake.

Also it seems the screen can hold upto 10 channel names while browsing so if every list is given 5-7 secs while scrolling then you can easily display the entire list of channels within 1.5 - 2 mins and show channels in the remaining 2-3 mins (should result in similar duration and file size) so viewers get to see both the entire list of channels and the picture quality and channel content of the selected channels.

Thanks.
Thanks for the feedback, will try to capture it on night. The camera was shaky as i was attempting to hold camera on one hand and remote on the other. probably as you suggested will use my tripod if it can hold my phone or set up in a table for a shake free video.

Suriya anand said:
will they will add new  tamil channels like mksix in scv digital ?

Nowadays scv CC not addressing the problems of customers. How much do you pay, which plan are you in?

No they will not any more Tamil channel s. They have issues in adding republic TV as well.

Satvijay said:
No they will not any more Tamil channel s. They have issues in adding republic TV as well.

Huh, they are supposed to be the top leaders in TN cable and were ruling Chennai cable till last year but gave most areas to VK. Dont know what really happens with SCV.

If they are performing like this then what is the guarantee that the new players wont screw up.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock