SCV HD Channels List

• Thread starter Viki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 6,814
aravindan said:
You miss Dish tv in that list..

Dish TV offers Rs.185 SD base pack & Rs.200 for 37 HD Channels.

Total = Rs.185+200 = Rs.385/-

Discovery HD, Sony Six HD, Sony TV HD also available for that Rs.385/- (Those channels should be subcsribed on a-la-carte basis in SCV :wall)

Dish Tru HD Channel list-DDF

For Dish TV, they are not offering all the 37 HD channels in the Rs.200 pack. 3 HD (HBO Premium and SWP) are not there in any pack. They also not having more Tamil channels.

But yes I agree that we have to subscribe A-la-carte in SCV for remaining HD channels which will take more cost. Discovery HD and Sony Six HD are required for south people though Sony HD is not required. So SCV will be costly in that way.

Viki said:
Is it not too much to expect SD + 31 HD channels for just Rs 225?!?

I am Paying - 255+225 = 480 in total. If it is in DTH it would be more that. I guess no DTH provides SD+HD package for Rs 225.

In case If I want all Tamil SD + max HD channels ,

In Tata Sky I have to pay - 575 (19 HD with All Tamil channels)
In Airtel I have to pay - 434 (21 HD with All Tamil Channels)
In D2H I have to pay - 570 (28 HD with All Tamil Channels)
In Sun Direct I have to pay - 325 (12 HD with All Tamil Channels)

In SCV , If I choose Tamil Pack + 31 HD channels , I can manage it with 396

As aravindan mentioned, we have to subscribe A-la-carte in SCV for remaining HD channels which will take more cost. Discovery HD and Sony Six HD are required for south people though Sony HD is not required. So SCV will be costly in that way.

aravindan said:
You miss Dish tv in that list..

Dish TV offers Rs.185 SD base pack & Rs.200 for 37 HD Channels.

Total = Rs.185+200 = Rs.385/-

Discovery HD, Sony Six HD, Sony TV HD also available for that Rs.385/- (Those channels should be subcsribed on a-la-carte basis in SCV :wall)

Dish Tru HD Channel list-DDF

I missed Dish TV as Dish TV site will not work in my office.

As a Tamil Viewer If I choose Dish TV then I should miss SUN TV HD & SUN Music HD for that price and should pay extra for that, especially which is much more important than Sony TV and Six HD for me.

Yes of course Discovery HD is a big miss in SCV HD package.

Sadiq said:
As aravindan mentioned, we have to subscribe A-la-carte in SCV for remaining HD channels which will take more cost. Discovery HD and Sony Six HD are required for south people though Sony HD is not required. So SCV will be costly in that way.

In other way around you have to miss Tamil HD channels if you choose Dish TV for that price , which is much needed for a Tamil Viewer than Sony SIX & Discovery at least for me.

And SCV has more Tamil SD channels than Dish TV as well which is another deciding main deciding factor

After all the channel & package preference differ person to person.

Viki said:
In other way around you have to miss Tamil HD channels if you choose Dish TV for that price , which is much needed for a Tamil Viewer than Sony SIX & Discovery at least for me.

And SCV has more Tamil SD channels than Dish TV as well which is another deciding main deciding factor

After all the channel & package preference differ person to person.

I agree bro. But you can still get Sun HD channels at Rs.20 Per Month in Dish TV. So the total would be as follows.

37 HD channels (excluding SWP and HBO) = Rs.200
4 Sun HD channels = Rs.20
Tamil Base Pack = Rs.185

Total: Rs.405

Comparing SCV, there are Tamil channels missing and only iTV Choice HD channel is missing.

In SCV, it goes as follows.

31 HD channels (excluding SWP, HBO, Sony Six, Sony HD, Discovery HD) = Rs.225
Tamil pack: Rs.210
Discovery HD: Rs.67

Total = Rs.502

Comparing Dish TV, Sony Six HD and Sony HD are missing at this price.

So, still, Dish TV is best.

But for those who want all Tamil SD channels along with the important HD channels, SCV is the best.

This is a channel list thread and lets keep it that way... Please stick to the topic... :tup:tup:tup

Can anyone list of the different packages with respect to HD channels alone? I know about Ultra HD pack at Rs.225 from the previous posts in this thread but also want to know about other HD packages.

Also, any new HD channels added and not updated in this channel list thread?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock