SCV TO BE UPGRADED TO FIBER CABLE IN MY AREA & UPDATE ON SCV HD BOX

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
[size=large] :new FIBER CABLE :) [/size]
[size=large]My lco informed me that fiber cable is to be put up in my area coming monday. [/size]
[size=large]:hd SCV HD UPGRADE :huh [/size]
[size=large]He also said hd upgrade for sd customers at rs.700. Package price is not reduced he is demanding me rs450 for all hd and sd channels. Sd channel package is also not reduced by lco i am paying rs.250.[/size]
:angry NO CHANGE OF MSO :wall
He also informed he will not change to anyother mso. He will stay on with scv. Nobody is taking up other mso is what my lco is telling.
:clap ANALOGUE CUSTOMERS TO BE CHANGED TO DIGITAL :eek:hya
:sp  My lco was also telling me that other customers will also be changed to digital in coming days by instalment payment to stb.
:tup

Excellent! Atleast you have an answer and confirmation about MSO from your LCO.

Everywhere i my area we can see the "Cherrinet " ads placed on all house gates and walls and with this mass Ad's its hard to believe that SCV has left the control from my area.

But Rs 450 for all SD & HD channels is way too costly when comparing TCCL, VK (both offering at Rs 250 except Sun network HD channels) & Arasu.

But installment payment for STB sounds good for those who can afford to pay the STB cost in a single payment. I wish if my LCO would get Rs 1,600/Rs 2,500 for 10 month subscription in advance and give me a free SD/HD STB. I can be atleast sure that i dont have to worry about STB cost if MSO changes.

in tccl and vk hd package comes around 250+120(sun channels)=370rs.450rs is costly in scv...

chermadurai said:
My cable operator brochure

Excellent pack to compete with other MSO's. Even the STB pricing is best and affordable for most people.

Now this brings the real challenge,

With Sun Network HD Channels:

SCV subscribers: All SD & HD Channels including Sun Network HD Channels at Rs 300. [ADVANTAGE]
TCCL & VK subscribers: Rs 370 for all SD & HD channels including sun network. [COSTLY]

Without Sun Network HD Channels [only for some people who watch only English & Sports HD this pack might work]:

SCV subscribers: All SD & HD Channels including Sun Network HD Channels at Rs 300. [COSTLY]
TCCL & VK subscribers: Rs 250 for all SD & HD channels without sun network. [ADVANTAGE]

SD Channels:

SCV subscribers: All SD Channels at Rs 250 (LCO will definitely round it up). [COSTLY]
TCCL & VK subscribers: All SD Channels at Rs 180 [ADVANTAGE]

Hope this competition finally brings DAS to Chennai.

profsathya said:
[size=large]:hd SCV HD UPGRADE :huh [/size]
[size=large]He also said hd upgrade for sd customers at rs.700. Package price is not reduced he is demanding me rs450 for all hd and sd channels. Sd channel package is also not reduced by lco i am paying rs.250.[/size]

I think you have to show "Chermadurai's" cable operator's brochure to your LCO and demand why he isn't offering the same pack with all SD & HD channels at Rs 300.

But if you see SD package is 230 only but my lco is collecting 250. I have already paid 1300 for stb but now it is only 300, hd only 750. I am going to demand free hd box. So that I can pay 300/ month for all SD & hd as per the ad. Which are do @ chermadurai belong to?

profsathya said:
But if you see SD package is 230 only but my lco is collecting 250. I have already paid 1300 for stb but now it is only 300, hd only 750. I am going to demand free hd box. So that I can pay 300/ month for all SD  & hd as per the ad. Which are do @ chermadurai belong to?

Yes, same with Analogue where LCO's collect anywhere from Rs 110 to Rs 130. Same for DAS, LCO collects Rs 20 on top of all the packs seems the collecting person takes the amount as commission in addition to his monthly salary (similar to the LPG person collect Rs 30 on top of all LPG Cylinders and every one gives it without complains).

Even the 300 would soon become Rs 320 or 330 so the collecting person can take Rs 20-30 as commission.

Better we can recharge it in online without giving him any commission...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock